VITABLOCS TriLuxe forte are based on the VITABLOCS TriLuxe which have proven their clinical reliability in numerous successful restorations. Finer nuances of the shade transition from the enamel to the neck layer can be achieved while the chroma in the lower dentine or neck area is increased. In combination with increasing fluorescence in the cervical area, a convincing and natural shade effect and an improved chameleon effect are obtained to meet special clinical requirements in an even better way. VITABLOCS TriLuxe forte are mainly recommended for prosthetic restorations such as anterior and posterior crowns but also for veneers and onlays.
- Based on VITABLOCS Mark II fine-structure feldspar ceramic, with proven clinical reliability in more than 14 million restorations.
- Abrasion behavior like natural tooth enamel, reducing wear on opposing dentition.
- Fast and simple characterization with Vita Akzent stains or shading pastes for lifelike restorations.
- Shades in the VITA 3D-Master® system provide consistent, accurate shade matching.
- Enhanced esthetics with cutback and layering using VITAVM®9 veneering porcelain.
- Superior milling properties and protection of milling instruments in the CEREC and inLab system.
- Increased color saturation and fluorescence.
- Available in large block size to accommodate large crowns.